Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Filled With Joy.

The past couple of days have been nothing but joyful. Jesus has taught me so much. The power of prayer, trusting the Lord, looking at the world with eye like Jesus. I have been blown away with what He has shown me, but I'll just tell you about the one that has been so dear to my heart.

Recently, I've had a friend come back into my life and I couldn't love life more. This person wasn't living entirely by God's Word but now has made a total transformation. And the thing that really blew my socks off is that God has been telling me to pray for this person for a longggg time now. Prayer for what they struggle with, what they need improvement on, encouragement, safety, and ultimately for them to see God's love surround them. I had no idea what God had in store for this person but He showed me the incredible power that prayers like mine would have on a person's life. When this person came to me, I was definitely surprised but so overwhelmed with joy. I could barely contain myself!

Even just with this relationship strengthened with this person, I have grown remarkedably! It has made me realize just how much Jesus hasn't been in my daily conversations and thoughts everyday. I just thought doing all the "right" things would be good enough, but it's not. I've learned that investing in His people is truly what He longs from me to do. Just listening to others' struggles, strengthes, and thoughts have blessed my heart more than I can explain right here. It's just something I will forever treasure.

From then, things have just gotten so much more intimate with my Creator! I hear Him speaking. I see what He wants me to see. I say what He wants me to say. Not to mention, D*Now is in THREE days and He has been preparing my heart more than ever! Wow! Just thinking of it all now. This beautiful picture He created brings tears of joy to my eyes.

I am just truly blessed to have this person in my life again. I seriously thank God for so many people in my life everyday and now I add one more person. God really revealed Himself to me through this person in an indescribable way. As much as this person has been brought back to life in Jesus, this person helped me grow as well. Thank you Jesus for your mighty blessings and gracious love all my days!

I just have one thing to end with: Don't stop giving glory to God! With everything we go through in this world, it's easy to get distracted and forget to give thanks to Him for really everything. But He will give you strength if you just ask. It all begins with PRAYER. Trust me, just from this past week...  PRAYER IS POWERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment